As of Sunday 13 April, live music will take place every first and third Sunday of the month. Coming up in July is our Country Music Month.
- Sun 20: EASTER SUNDAY – NO MUSIC
- Fri 25: Karma Dayz (new and old favourites)
- Fri 2: The Long and Short of It (folk, country rock and originals)
- Sun 4: The Vague Sensations (blues, rock, soul, funk)
- Fri 9: Salty Dog (foot stompin’ blues)
- Fri 16: Blackshaws Beat (rock ‘n’ soul music)
- Sun 18: Jim Dowling Band (rockin’ blues)
- Fri 23: Playing Around (popular rock and jazz classics)
- Fri 30: Buzz me Berkeley (classic rock from the 50s and beyond)
Welcome to the WMA
The Williamstown Maritime Association is a not-for-profit organisation established in 2004, with the aim of establishing a working maritime precinct called Seaworks on the former Port of Melbourne Authority site in Melbourne’s historic port of Williamstown. The WMA established the famous Pirates Tavern in 2004, and has been managing the Tavern since then.
Please pay a visit to the Tavern and learn more about our dream for a world-class maritime precinct in Melbourne. You can also help the cause by joining the Association, either via the membership link or by visiting the Tavern. The Seaworks Foundation was initiated by the WMA as a body to oversee management and development of the site. The WMA works closely with the Foundation, with the maritime precinct as a priority.