Music at the Pirates Tavern, Apr-May 2013
- Fri 19 Apr: Fractured Keys
- Sun 21 Apr: Barstools, Long & Short of It, and more… (fundraiser day for the Peter Maccallum Cancer Institute)
- Fri 26 Apr: True Lies
- Fri 3 May: The Long and Short of It
- Sun 5 May: Bobby James
- Fri 10 May: Back Dated
- Sun 12 May: Buzz me Berkeley
- Fri 17 May: Derrick and Rob
- Sun 19 May: The Misfits
- Fri 24 May: Jules and Frankie
- Sun 26 May: Back Dated
- Fri 31 May: Jerry and the Springers
The Williamstown Maritime Association is a not-for-profit organisation established in 2004, with the aim of establishing a working maritime precinct called Seaworks on the former Port of Melbourne Authority site in Melbourne’s historic port of Williamstown.
The WMA established the famous Pirates Tavern in 2004, and has been managing the Tavern since then. Please pay a visit to the Tavern and learn more about our dream for a world-class maritime precinct in Melbourne. You can also help the cause by joining the Association, either via the membership link or by visiting the Tavern.
The Seaworks Foundation was initiated by the WMA as a body to oversee management and development of the site. The Association works closely with the Foundation, with the maritime precinct as a priority.